We are running weekly sales every Thursday!
We are a 5 lane sale on 35 acres paved!
On-Site "Test Track "and separate reconditioning facility located on site at GMAA in the City of Milwaukee.
- Arbitrations - All arbitrations are governed by the NAAA Arbitration Policy Guidelines with the following exceptions
- Green Light (AG) - Defects that are singularly $500 or more to repair or replace for Engine, Transmission, Drive Train ONLY are covered. No other items are covered.
- Structural/Frame - No structural arbitration for any vehicles sold under $2000.
- Arbitration Time Period – Date of Sale Only
- Inspections – PSI’s must be requested by 4pm sale day and on Green Light vehicles only
- Cost – Frame = $85, Mechanical = $85, Full = $150
- PSI Guarantee – 7 days including sale day
- Titles – Sellers must be deliver titles no later than 28 days from sale.
- Rawhide Arbitration Policy – Updated November 2020 (Yellow Ribbon no longer offered)
- Blue Ribbon - 7 days including sale day (vehicles sold under $3000 become Red Ribbon). Defects that are singularly $400 or more to repair or replace.
- Red Ribbon - no arbitration for frame or any other items (AS IS).
- Announcements - Seller reserved the right to modify prior announcements on the block. All block announcements are final, and supercede announcements on Condition Report.
Please note that GMAA is a "Compliant Friendly" auction, with a comprehensive compliance policy and ongoing training. GMAA complies with:
- All State and Federal Consumer Protection Statutes and Agencies
- Personal Propery and Vehicle Security
- Ongoing training for all employees in contact with consumers
- Business Continuity
- For more information contact GMAA Fleet Manager: Drew Hoenecke | firstname.lastname@example.org | 262-365-3500